Due to current guidance and community spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), and our responsibility to help protect the health and safety of our employees and the general public, our offices will be closed to the public beginning on Monday, November 16, 2020, until further notice.
Staff can be reached by telephone at 888-220-4869 (#1 for Corning; #2 for Mt. Ayr; #3 for Stanton) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for service-related and/or other requests.
Payments can be made as follows:
- Place your payment in the drop box located outside the building (Corning & Mt. Ayr) or in the vestibule (Stanton).
- Use the Pay-by-Phone option by calling 844-843-8639.
- Online using the Smart HUB app.
- Mail to P.O. Box 367, Corning, IA 50841 or P.O. Box 460, Stanton, IA 51573 or P.O. Box 391, Mt. Ayr, IA 50854
- If you must pay by cash, please call the number provided for your location and make other arrangements for receipt of the cash payment.
DELIVERIES (UPS, FedEx, etc.) – please call the appropriate number provided or knock on the door and we will assist you.
Thank you for your cooperation as we monitor this situation, do our part to slow the spread of the virus and work to ensure business continuity for our employees and members.